Saturday, March 1, 2008

Two Birds with One Stone??

On my birthday I made a list of 101 goals I hoped to finish in 1,001 days. Today is my first attempt at killing two birds with one stone. Since it's the first of the month, I'm hoping to complete numbers 60 and 62. Just to refresh your memory, it's to use my camera each day for a month, and blog each day for a month. I thought they could easily go hand in hand. PLUS, if I don't succeed this month, I have lots of other months to continue my attempts.

Here is my favorite picture from today...



Dylan was so upset to go inside for lunch today. She and Isaac had a great time playing outside in their sandbox, with their dinosaurs, with the rocks, and writing on the cement with chalk. I just love the pout on her face and the disappointment in her eyes. I think we may just have to go out there again tomorrow.

Here are a few more shots from this fun morning.


So this was day one. If you don't see new pictures and a post by early evening...let me know and give me a kick so I get my act together. I'd love to have two items on my list checked off!

1 comment:

Jamie C. said...

Cute pictures Nic, you know I'm jealous of the shorts! OK, so I'm reading this at 6:30 on Sunday, here's your kick in the pants! What a fun month it will be! I love updated blogs!