Thursday, February 28, 2008

Same Post, Different Day

Yesterday I posted about Dylan and Isaac's love for Michael's dog food. I also posted about Dylan's latest desire to pour Michael's food into his water. I even posted pictures.

Unbeknownst to me, Todd had his own version of the same story. Here is his version, as told on my web site.

The Crime Scene


The Victim


Evidence Found at the Scene


The Only Witness


Suspect Confesses Under Interrogation



Do I dare ask which version you prefer?? As for me, I think I prefer Todds. =)

2 comments:

Jamie C. said...

Oh that is so funny! I love that you have pictures of that. Especially poor Dylan so sad. Either you walk around with your camera on your neck or she was really, really upset about being put in time out and you were still able to go run and get your camera and have her still crying. I'm guessing she was pretty sad for awhile...and I'm sure even more sad that you were taking pictures of her in all that misery! Good mom! It makes for a better story!

Shanen said...

As for me....I am soooo impressed that she actually stays there. How ever did you swing that???