That's how it feels tonight. A little too late for a picture and a post. But seeing as I'm only 4 days away from completing two more of my To Do List, I can't just give up now.
So here's my picture for the day:
What you're seeing is my empty bag. You may wonder why I have this picture and what it's significance is. Let me tell you.
Tomorrow morning at 8am I am leaving for four days. I will be back Monday night. My mom and I are going to California for a little R and R and some shopping, because come on, what's R and R without shopping?
This bag is the bag I've yet to pack. It's 10:15 and I haven't packed. In fact, I haven't even begun to think about packing. And I'm not going to. I'll get up early tomorrow and get it done. I'll make a list tonight, and get it done in the morning.
In the mean time, because I have four more days of posting to complete my goal, I will post each day, and I will take pictures for the next four days. There just won't be any pictures in my posts. They will be just fast updates each day telling you about my day and how much I'm missing the kids. When I get back, that's when you'll get to see all the pictures of the fun things we found on our mini vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment