Earlier this week Todd sent me a note wondering if I wanted to buy some theater-style recliners for the theater downstairs. We currently have a sofa, loveseat and an EZBoy recliner. I wondered how he intended to get 5 more recliners in the room. His response was to sell what we currently had, and buy the new seats.
I didn't really care one way or the other, and honestly thought there was no way we'd be able to sell our couches and sell them in time to buy the other seats before they were sold to someone else.
With our luck we'd probably sell our couches, then find out that the other chairs were gone. This way, we'd end up with an empty theater. That didn't really upset me too much because I figured that would be as good a time as any to turn the theater into a play room for the kids.
Either way, it was going to be a win-win.
As fate would have it, we had multiple people want to buy our furniture immediately, and the seats were also still available. Todd borrowed a truck today and picked up his brother on his way to North Scottsdale to get our new theater seats.
Dylan loved the big chairs and has already designated one as her very own. Although, she is more than happy to share with Isaac, just not me.
Here are a few shots of the kids in the new chairs and one of how the theater now looks. Todd has a little bit of finishing work to do on them, and I want to make covers for them, but all in all, I think they'll work out just fine.
1 comment:
Those look soooo comfy! That's awesome!
Post a Comment