Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Slim Pickings

That's what I have today regarding photos. I am a huge procrastinator. HUGE! Because of this, it was 8:30pm before I grabbed the camera to take a few shots. I was hoping to get a picture of Dylan saying her prayer tonight. No such luck.

I got five pictures taken before my battery died. Only five. Two of Isaac, one of Dylan screaming and two of Dylan playing in the closet. Not a lot of fun if you ask me.

Serves me right for procrastinating.

Here's all I've got. Not even a fun story to tell. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get that shot of Dylan saying her prayers and I'll tell you all about it.

1 comment:

Jamie C. said...

Sometimes that one crying pictures wraps your whole day up in a nut shell. I think it's great to have a picture of those days...makes you all the more happy to have smiley days!
How's Isaac head? Is it closing up? I hope he's still being that adorable, happy boy for you, I'm sure he is!