Anyone who knows Todd, knows he loves his computer. Whether it's one of the three in his office, the laptop we keep upstairs or his work laptop, he spends plenty of time on the computer. Oh yeah, have I mentioned he's on his computer all day long at work and that our laptop at home can connect to either of his computers downstairs or my computer in my craft room?? And if you're not counting, that is a total of 6 computers in our house.
Yes, six.
Who needs 6 computers, you ask? Apparently we do. Apparently. Don't get me wrong. I love my computer. Todd has suped it up with RAM and whatever else it needs to keep it fast and keep me from getting impatient, because let's face it, I'm impatient. But I've learned that I would be a lot more patient with computers if Todd hadn't shown me how fast they can really go. I should also admit that with how all the computers are set up to a network it oftentimes drives me crazy to figure things out.
But I do.
And Todd loves it. It's an expensive habit, (strike that) hobby, but it makes him happy, and I must say, I benefit from it as well. I should also add here, that I think Todd is addicted, and it's very possible that I am too.
But that makes sense, right? Todd's job requires him to be on the computer and his side work building websites (including multiple family sites) keeps him very busy. And between e-mail, blogging and now digital scrapbooking, I spend just as much time on the computer.
But here's the problem...our kids are starting to show early signs of addiction as well.
1 comment:
That is bad...that is really bad. I can imagine a day that Dylan will probably have a Dora or Princess computer of her own. Lucky girl.
Post a Comment