Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Bad Mommy

I've been told (more than once) that we need to take more pictures of Isaac. After looking back on the last few posts, the pictures taken have been of Dylan, with Isaac only getting an honorable mention once.
So, today I thought I'd dedicate a post to our little boy. Here are two recent photos that I absolutely LOVE!



Isaac is such a wonderful addition to our family. As you can see, he is always happy. Always! He only cries when Todd is mowing the lawn in the backyard or he's left alone in a room. He sleeps so well. He always has. He is great at going with the flow, or sticking to his schedule. Such an easy baby! His sister adores him, and his face lights up whenever she's in the room. He loves to watch her as she plays and just laughs whenever she gets in his face or climbs on top of him (and trust me, that's often).

We were really nervous (read: freaked out) when we found out we were going to have another baby so soon after Dylan was born, but Isaac has been nothing but a blessing. We worried about how hard it would be with kids only 15 months apart (of course, it's less than that because Isaac's a good listener and arrived two weeks early! I told you he was a good boy.) Todd was serious when he would say Isaac was unplanned but not unwanted. How lucky we are to have him in our house each day. He just brings so much laughter and fun. Dylan couldn't have asked for a better brother and we couldn't have been luckier with the easygoing baby we have.

4 comments:

Shanen said...

Those are cute pictures. I feel like I haven't seen you guys forever. They both are getting so big. I love how you keep up with the blog so often. I read it quite often, I just don't always post. Sorry.

Jamie C. said...

It HAS been so long since I've seen pictures of this little cutie pie, he looks so big! His face matches his personality...sweet and adorable! It was fun to read about him!

Anonymous said...

OK, good Mom!! I was glad to see his happy, smiley face. Thank you or tell Todd Thank you!!

MomSmoo said...

My goodness does he look like his Daddy! R is the same way.

Why is it that our seconds are so much easier than our firsts? And don't worry -- you may not blog about him often, but you talk to me about him almost every day!