Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Our Two Year Old Coke Addict

Yes, you read that correctly. We believe our two-year old is addicted to Coke. Coca-Cola that is. T is a big fan, and often I am too. I try to be good and drink water, but sometimes you just want the caffeine.

While in California this weekend, T drove through a fast food restaurant to get himself something to drink for the road. As soon as his Coke was in the cup holder and the straw inserted, we hear the most pathetic whine from the backseat. We turn around and D is pointing at the cup and whining, "Coke, Coooke." How awful. Not even two and she already knows what Coke is.

I'm just grateful that the whining stopped when I gave her the sippy cup with water. I'm hoping she was just thirsty and not already feeding a Coke habit.

2 comments:

Jamie C. said...

That is too cute! I hope your trip was fun! I can't wait to get fun updates from your blog!

MomSmoo said...

L is addicted to soda too -- although he makes an awful face if it is carbonated. B usually just gives him a sip from the mostly water part at the very end.