"Once upon a time, there was a little girl that went into a forest where there were monsters. Her mom and dad were gone so she went all by herself. There were spooky trees in the forest and her mom and dad couldn't find her in the dark forest. The little girl went far away and didn't have any friends to help her. Her parents never saw the little girl again."
I heard six different versions of this story this morning at breakfast. The little girl finally got a name (Serena) and sometimes the little girl was chased by the monsters.
Where does Dylan come up with these things??? I think it's time for me to find those "story starters" at the Dollar store so we can get that imagination running. I think I'll get a notebook to record her stories in also. It will be fun to look at when she's older.
1 comment:
She has me cracking up lately! I loved the Gators story and the zoo infactuation. She is one funny, smart little girl! Oh, and adorable too! I'll email you the cute pic of you three at Tempe Town Lakes
Post a Comment