A few weeks ago I was given a Canon Powershot A20 digital camera. Now while that might sound really cool and "powerful" the camera actually weighs about as much as a brick and isn't much smaller. It is, however, a perfect camera to leave around the house or stuff in the car for those "I wish I had a camera" moments. Then Dylan saw it.
"I want to take pictures," was repeated for about 3 straight days until we finally let her have the camera. What the heck, I mean it was a free camera after all. So after a 3 minute tutorial on how to use it I let Dylan run around the house. I took one or two out not to waste time but the slide show below is 30 of the first 34 pictures she took. See for yourself. I think she has potential.
SLIDE SHOW BELOW
2 comments:
Ok, so I love your white entertainment center, the orange in someones bedroom (Of course I am assuming it is Dylans room) the picture of the one toothed scary dinosaur is priceless and the batman pillowcase is crystal clear.
Girl takes great photos!!!
Yes, who's in the orange room? Love it! She has a very abstract eye and uses great composition! :) Gabs loves taking pictures with my camera. I should get her one of her own! How do I go about getting a free camera?
Post a Comment