I understand that it's the first week of January. And almost the second week. Which means I've had almost two weeks to finish the last pages of our December Journal. What I didn't anticipate was having 12 pages for Christmas Day.
You read that right. Twelve pages! With all the fun and excitment that Christmas Day brings, how do you choose which memories to capture? I couldn't choose, so I captured as many as I could.
So instead of posting all the pages here, I've decided to create a link where they can be seen. You can find the entire album here.
I hope you've enjoyed our holiday memories as much as we enjoyed creating them!
3 comments:
The book looks great Nic. You did such a wonderful job with it. What a fun tradition you will have. Your Christmas pages are adorable. Good job(and Todd) capturing all the events.
I love all the pages. WHat a fun Christmas! I am so happy you have pictures of a traditional christmas morning omelete breakfast, I don't think I've ever seen any before, and that is practically the highlight of christmas. Good work! Love, the scrapbook and journaling!
Very cute! I loved all the things you came up with to do with the kids! That will be the best tradition and they will love looking back on it through your book.
Post a Comment