Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Princess and the Frog

Once upon a time there was a beautiful fairy princess. She loved to wear her pretty, pink princess dress, put on her crown and wave her wand. But she hated to have her hair brushed. This princess knew her own mind and was a stubborn little girl, but was very loving also.

One day, when the princess was still very young, a frog came to live in her castle. Even though the frog was very cute, the princess was hoping to be the only royalty in her home.

Luckily, she learned at a young age how to share and learned to love the frog. Because the princess was so loving she kept kissing the frog.




Fortunately the kisses turned the frog into a little prince...or in this case, a "prince" of a brother.

The End.

4 comments:

Jamie C. said...

Love, love love the story. It made me laugh! They both looks so precious! Dylans costume is exactly what I was planning on making for the girls next year. I saw them on eBay boutique last year for like $50-$75 and I thought, "um, I'll just make those when both my girls can walk!" She looks adorable! Hope you had fun tonight!

MomSmoo said...

Yeah -- you aren't creative at all are you!!!!

Kids are adorable. Glad that it was cool enough for Isaac's costume (I am guessing here).

Bryn said...

That was the cutest post! I loved that the two of them were a "theme". What will you do when Isaac wants to be a Power Ranger and Dylan and Angel??? :)

Shanen said...

They both look so cute Nic. Isaac has the cutest little face. I hope you guys had a good night.