How can it be so hard to find something interesting to write about each day? I haven't even written every day this month like I had hoped, and I have been sitting here trying to come up with something. How awful! I've got nothing. Absolutely nothing.
So here's this...(by the way, I've been stuck at this point for about 20 minutes) Isaac has learned how to stand up on his own. The boy still army crawls everywhere because he still can't support his body on his hands and knees, but he can stand that body up on his two legs. Go figure. Not only can he pull himself up to a standing position, but his favorite time to do so is in the middle of dinner, or lunch, or breakfast for that matter...when he's in his high chair!
He thinks it's great. A new found freedom. I wonder what he'll think the first time he falls. But not to worry, we now strap him in. Yes, that's right, we never did so before today. Apparently the time has come for Isaac to be buckled into his high chair during meals.
Another great thing...he's off the baby food. Completely. And in a few short weeks, no more formula. Any guesses how much money will be saved by not buying baby food or formula??
Anyone? Anyone? Guesses?
I may not have the exact number, but I do know it will be a lot. Now if I can only get them both out of diapers. Oh, to dream!!!
1 comment:
I don't know about the baby food. Just got 36 jars for $20 at BJs and at the rate R goes though it... well it will be around FOREVER!
Formula though... Oh my, you won't know what to do with all the extra $$! Seriously!
Post a Comment