Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Mmmm, Candy!

Today was the Lambrigger's annual Halloween party. What a fun event. It's a quick hour of good treats, fun crafts and cute costumes.
I took both the kids today but only put Dylan in costume. I couldn't bring myself to put Isaac in his. How do you put a little boy in a fleece sweatsuit when it's 90+ degrees out? And to add to that, why is it 90+ degrees at the end of October?

But back to the party. Dylan loved to see the other kids in their costumes and even sat down to make her crafts. She made a cute ghost out of a tootsie roll pop and a Frankenstien finger puppet. Luckily all the younger kids had some help from the older kids in attendance.

Even though Isaac wasn't in costume, he was still involved with the activities. He loved sitting in his stroller and watching all the kids. And the kids loved to see him too. His cousin Kruz even shared his sucker with him. Isaac has never had a sucker before and it was so kind of Kruz to share. Once Isaac had a taste, you couldn't stop him. And once Kruz finally got his sucker back, he took off and never looked back!

3 comments:

MomSmoo said...

I can't believe how grown up Taylor looks!!! She looks more and more like her mom every day.

So cute. I wish I lived closer to Staci so we could do stuff like this.

Glad Dylan liked her costume. She looks adorable.

Bryn said...

Dylan worked her dress like a true princess! She looked so sweet! Make sure to take lots of pictures of the two of them tonight so I can see!

Jamie C. said...

Hey these storyboards look awesome! How'd you figure them out? Love the sucker pictures!