Wednesday, October 17, 2007

For Sale

I know that I've been alluding to lots of things changing in our house lately, and haven't posted any pictures. Don't get excited, I'm still not going to post any. I've been taking pictures as we've gone along, and as soon as I feel like things are starting to shape up more, I'll post some.

In the mean time, I thought I'd post some things for sale so you know what's leaving our humble abode...even if you don't know what's taking their place.

Enjoy!

Three-Piece Sectional
Antique Dining Table with 6 Chairs
(Don't mind all the dust!)

2 comments:

Jamie C. said...

What I wouldn't give to get my hands on that table! I remember looking at it awhile ago too. What do you think the shipping costs would be for that thing? :)

Bryn said...

Me too! I can't belive you are selling the table! I knew about the couch, but that table is great! What are you asking?? Seriously!