Monday, October 15, 2007

Dental Records

It's been a few days. It's also been a busy few days. I have lots of material for posts now, so stay tuned.

But first is today's short story.

On Friday I was sitting on the floor downstairs with Dylan on my lap. Isaac was playing nearby and decided that he wanted to join us. He started climbing on Dylan's lap and was really struggling. Dylan was watching Beauty and the Beast and wasn't paying much attention to Isaac at all. I thought it was strange because usually she tries to push him away or starts to whine to have me move him. Friday she said nothing.

I reached down to pick Isaac up and put him on my lap too, when Dylan started to whine and say "oww, oww," and "hurts." I didn't know what the problem was, but she was holding her arm.

This is what I saw:





The poor girl got Isaac's dental records imprinted on her arm...and never even flinched! Didn't scream out in pain, didn't push her brother, didn't hit her brother, she just sat there and let him bite her, then mentioned it hurt after he was done. The girl is a trooper!

The mark stayed red on her arm all day long and I often found her checking it out.


And here's a picture of the guilty party. All we need is a black sign around his neck with his name and case number.

4 comments:

MomSmoo said...

OMG -- the picture of her looking at her arm makes me laugh!!!

Jamie C. said...

Wow, Isaac has a lot of teeth! I'm afraid I caught a glimpse of Gwen starting to bite my arm the other day, but she only got far enough to open her mouth and out it on my arm before I said "no, no" I don't love the biting phase!

Bryn said...

Oh my goodness! Thankfully I never went through a biting phase with Dax. Hitting yes! I'm not sure which is worse!?

Anonymous said...

My little Isaac!!
Are you sure Dylan didn't do it herself. You used to!!