Most of you know how techno-savvy Todd is. Usually if there is some sort of computer or electronic problem or question, Todd seems to get the call. Those calls come from family, friends and work. I think it's rather humerous that I ended up married to a "computer geek." But I've also realized that term isn't accurate enough. I think "techno geek" is a better description. I've also never really had a problem with it. Besides, I need an electronic troubleshooter as much as the next guy. And trust me, I totally benefit from his knowledge.
But I'm starting to realize we might have a problem.
Dylan is starting to show some technological skills of her own. Not only does she enjoy playing with the laptops, watching and removing DVDs from the DVD player, and turning the television on and off, I've also discovered another hidden talent.
This is her own personal electronic toy. As you can see, it needs to be hooked up to the television in order to be used. It also needs to be hooked up to the DVR. As you can see, Dylan managed just that. And if you look closely, you'll see she even hooked it up right.
Not too shabby for a two-year-old.
2 comments:
You have a smart girl on your hands. She is getting so big.
OK, that for sure scares me. No wonder she was sad last nite when I wouldn't let her touch all the wires!!
Post a Comment