When I plan a visit to the zoo with my wife & kids I envision the kids running from exhibit to exhibit saying, "Look daddy elephants!," or "Lions, Tigers, Roaaarrrr!" Eat some cotton candy, ride on the merry-go-round, and basically wear the kids out by walking everywhere.
The past two times we've taken the kids to the zoo have been some of this and some of that. Honestly at times it has been absolutely scary. Who knew the zoo could be so harmful to minors? Just when Nicole and I relax a bit and take our eyes off of Dylan we find her stuck in the trance below...
Look for it. It is there. About 3 feet worth. Just to the right of Dylan's head. There is a reason I didn't make these pictures enlarge when clicked. Oh my gosh. The girl wouldn't look away. I was horrified (between my giggles). I'm just glad she didn't turn around and ask, "what is that daddy?"
Our most recent trip to the zoo found the turtles playing leap frog...
So Nicole and I have decided we can avoid the whole birds and the bees topic. By the time the kids are a few years older they will have seen and learned it all...at the zoo!
1 comment:
THIS IS HILARIOUS!
Post a Comment