Tonight during dinner our phone rang and Todd went to answer it. He usually picks up the phone and immediately hits speaker phone so everyone in the room can hear. Tonight was no different.
As soon as Todd said hello, former ASU quarterback Jake Plummer started talking to us. He was hoping to convince Todd and I to renew our season tickets to ASU football. We'd made up our minds not to renew and the call from Jake wasn't going to change it. Todd handed the phone to Isaac so he could say hello.
Isaac listened to Jake, said hello here and there and enjoyed hearing what Jake had to offer. When he was done, in true Sun Devil fashion, Jake said "Go Devils!"
Dylan immediately piped in, "We don't say that, we say, 'Go Gators!'"
Take that Jake Plummer!
2 comments:
I love that girl!! I keep telling you she is crazy smart.
Mental note: never call Todd and Nicole's home phone...I hate speaker phone!
Dylan is so cute for saying that. Funnny, funny story!
Oh, and thanks for sharing about the zoo. wow.
Post a Comment