It is only December 1st and I'm already through. Bah Humbug. Yep I hate Christmas already. Actually I only hate decorating the outside of my house so I haven't gone full Bah Humbug yet. I'm sure it is coming though.
7 of the 8 strings of X-mas lights we have are broken. They are probably not completely dead but after spending 30 minutes trying to fix the first one and calculating my hourly wage verses just buying new ones I said forget it.
FREE - 7 sets of icicle lights, partly working. Bonus 1 strand of 150 lights also partly working. They will be in my trash can until the garbage man comes on Thursday. Don't ask me to go out and get them...they've already wasted enough of my time. Bah Humbug. :)
3 comments:
Ok this is seriously funny... Ahem.. call your sister and talk to her about her lights... and her hubby who was up on my ladder.. Bah Humbugging..... after they were already up!
So cute he blogs!!
Poor Todd! I think Grandpa Great has a great big Bah Humbug shirt you can borrow!!
Yep, don't even get me started over here. The inside of my house isn't even done yet because of the complications we had going on outside. I feel your pain.
Post a Comment