Here is an excerpt from the e-mail we have long been waiting for.
The CFCE Committee, after reviewing the course work and final examination of Todd Bailey, is proud to announce that Todd has successfully completed the CFCE process. Please join us offering sincere congratulations to Todd for his hard work and achievement!
It was a long year to get certified and a long process to go through. Last month was a rough one for all of us, especially you. I am so proud of you for your accomplishment. Being a CFCE when there are only about 700 in the world is something to be proud of.
Congratulations and we love you!
4 comments:
Congrats Todd! I know how long and hard you have worked for that. Can you give me any tips as I head into yet another bar? =)
Oops, so I didn't leave a message the other day when I saw this, but I did call. Congratulations Todd. Everyone sacrificed for this (in your family I mean)so it is congratulations for all of you.
I have missed so many posts being away. Congrats to you Todd! But I don't know what you were certified with, but one out of 700-WOW!
Also, very exciting about your ice cream maker. What a nice husband. Chocolate Peanut BUtter sound so good! Next time try peach and eat it with saltine crackers like we use to at the BOyds! So yummy!
Way to go Todd!! What an accomplishment!
Post a Comment