Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Guard Dog

Some of you may have noticed that our guard dog is gone. Doesn't that make things nicer? If you haven't noticed, and have no idea what I'm talking about, let me ask you a question.

Did you have to sign in to read my blog today??

I didn't think so.

Todd decided that we could let our security go. I think it has something to do with the "Reverand Todd Bailey" from Georgia, or George W.'s appointment to Latvia, "Catherine Todd Bailey" or even the Facebook page for "Nicole Todd Bailey." (How funny is that last one?)

If you're feeling a little lost, go to Google.com and search for "Todd Bailey." The good reverand and Catherine seem to be more important than my dear husband.

And because of that, he's called off the guards. No more gatekeeper for this blog. Hooray!

Here's my question: Our hope is to have more people be able to find us, but in reality, wasn't that why we locked it in the first place?

Only Todd knows the answer to that.

3 comments:

Shanen said...

WOW....where is the REAL Todd and what did you do to him? He is coming back next week for our vacation right??? How fun, way to be brave. =)

Anonymous said...

Todd is wonderful, Todd is great. Hopefully opening this blog won't change Todd's fate. :)

Bryn said...

Cool!! That is kinda a scary comment though right above mine! Do you know who that is? That's making me think I need to make MY blog private!