Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bzzzz

I feel like I haven't blogged in a month. And actually, it's been quite nice. Todd has started to complain that there is nothing new to read and that I need to post something. There has been quite a bit going on, but I don't think I'll post about all of it just yet. So, I'll post this:

Isaac finally got his hair cut! I know, I know. I cut a section off a few weeks ago. But this time, it got buzzed. And it looks so cute!

We were at a friends house last week and they have four boys. I figured Michelle must cut the boys' hair and when I asked her she said she cut all four boys, plus her husbands hair. I told her about Isaac needing his cut and how it would cost $15 to get it done. She shuddered and said she would shave it for him. I jumped at the chance, and how funny that Todd happened to have the camera with him so we could even get pictures!

Isaac was so good. We stood out on the porch, Isaac with an apron on, and me holding him. He was such a good boy and sat so still while Michelle shaved his head. It was so fast and so easy. She told me that I could buy a set of clippers to cut his hair myself and it would cost the same amount as one haircut! What???!!! I think I'll have to look into that. I learned last time that I'm never going to cut his hair, but I never said anything about shaving it. =)

Here's the only picture we got of the finished product. Don't ask us what we were thinking, but you can see just how cute and short his hair is, and that's what counts.


3 comments:

Bryn said...

He is so handsome! We have clippers you can use... the boys won't let me anywhere near them with them!

MomSmoo said...

VERY easy to cut. We got ours at Walmart for $19 or something and it comes with all the guards for it. Ours is by Wahl.

Isaac looks great.

Shanen said...

Did I miss this on Sunday in all my pain?? What a cute boy. And I'm with you on the clippers. We don't have them either and I am scared to death to use them. But I don't like paying either.