Last night as I was putting Dylan to bed she asked me to sing her some songs. She had a tough time deciding which one I should sing, and kept asking for the angel song. Does anyone know which song that is? I'm assuming she learned it in her nursery class at church, but for the life of me I don't know which one it is. Any help would be great.
Instead I started to sing Old MacDonald. I typically sing and let Dylan choose the animal on the farm. Here is how last night's rendition went.
Me: Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O,
And on his farm he had a ______
Dylan: Mickey Mouse
Me: (Mickey Mouse???) E-I-E-I-O,
With a _____
Dylan: Clubhouse
Me: (Clubhouse??) here and a _____
Dylan: Clubhouse
Me: there,
Here a clubhouse, there a clubhouse, everywhere a clubhouse
Old MacDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O
And on his farm he had a _____
Dylan: Clarabelle (and she's laughing hysterically)
Now that's just silly. Since when is Mickey Mouse and Clarabelle Cow on Old MacDonald's farm?
Either way, it was so funny to me that Mickey Mouse and Clarabelle Cow were the two animals that came to her mind...and that Mickey Mouse "said" clubhouse.
Thanks Disney Channel.
No comments:
Post a Comment