Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mini Me

I probably talk to Whitney five days a week. It's almost always via e-mail. I love it. I love that we always have things to talk about. I love that she has two boys and can fill me in on all the fun things I have to look forward to with Isaac. I love that she doesn't sugar coat any of it either. When she came out here with the family in January she brought quite a few things she had found and bought for Isaac. She's also sent me overalls for him to wear as well.

A few weeks ago I got an e-mail from her on a Saturday. I don't usually talk to her on the weekends. Those are her days to focus on Brett and the boys. But I got an e-mail. This one was just a real quick one to let me know that she had bought something for Isaac again. I told her she didn't need to keep buying Isaac clothes (although I love it because she can always find great deals once clothes go on sale. In Arizona, everything is picked over before the really huge discounts take place.) Her response to me, "As soon as Brett and I saw it, we HAD to get it for Isaac. Just promise to send us pictures."

Two days later a package arrived and I ripped into it. What a fun and great surprise. I don't want to ruin the surprise so you'll just have to look for yourself.

Whit, here are your pics.












Todd loved seeing Isaac wearing this. I had taken a few pictures, and Todd came home and had to take more. I think Todd just loves the idea of having a little mini me. Whitney, thank you for the perfect shirt and if you come across any more "police" finds, we'll be more than happy to have them.

3 comments:

Shanen said...

Nic, that is adorable...great job Whit. The picture of him from the back.....it makes him look so big. His hair is all clean cut and shaven, and he is becoming a little boy. So cute.

MomSmoo said...

YEAH!! Glad we finally get to see it on. Brett and I were so happy to find it.

Bryn said...

That is the stinkin' cutest thing I have ever seen! You need to get a picture of him riding his Christmas present from Santa!