Earlier this month Todd and I brought up Dylan and Isaac's table and chairs from downstairs so they could eat lunch outside. They both loved it. And the table has remained upstairs ever since. I think they've only eaten outside once since that first day, but this little table is where they want to eat all their meals now. I usually let them have lunch there, but breakfast and dinner is at the "big" table. Dylan also loves to color on this pint-sized table. She asks for her colors and a book and she sits down to get to work.
One morning I walked into the kitchen to see Dylan coloring, and she had her baby doll sitting in the chair across from her. You'll notice that baby doll isn't actually sitting on the chair, she's wedged in there by the chair so she can see over the table. So funny! I had to snap a couple of shots of Dylan coloring and baby doll watching it all.
2 comments:
That is adorable! I love role playing. Dax isn't quit there yet. He just likes to crash cars together. Dylan has such a sweet little demeanor. Love her!
One word-ADORABLE! The two of them look so cute eating across from eachother. We need a little table too, until then, I don't dare let Gwen not be in her booster seat. She'd crack her head open for sure! I love that Dylan loves her baby as much as our girls. In fact, I have pictures to post about that exact topic! Dylan's a sweety and Isaac is getting so big! Love them!
Post a Comment