This blog is a few weeks behind but better late then never...
I have come to the conclusion that Facebook is a killer. It has taken my wife's every free moment. From Bejeweled, Farmtown and other games, messages from Olympian friends (she has like 3-4 now) and all the stupid little quizzes one can take (I mean who needs to know what kind of Transformer they would be?) all of her free time is now focused on the stinking website.
Yes I am being hypocritical here as I am probably the king of being on the computer but this is getting out of control. For the past 3-4 hours we've sat on the couch watching television and playing on two separate laptops. I had to send her phone a text message to distract her! We went camping over the weekend and she was online within 15 minutes of getting home. Of course deep down inside I love the fact she is interested in the computer and various websites but enough already.
Facebook - I want my wife back.
I guess I should be happy. She accepted my friend's request after making me wonder by delaying her response for 3 days.
(I'm just having a little fun with you honey. I know you are just giving me a taste of what I've been giving you for a very long time. Love you.)
1 comment:
In my defense, I only got involved with these games when you started working 60+ hours each week for the last three weeks. A girl needs something to do and any adult to talk to!
Post a Comment