The kids got some serious hula-ing talent! So sorry about your dog! It is so sad to have to let go. My parents just had to put their dog that was 12 down a couple of months ago and Chad and Tara just had to say goodbye to Zeus. So sad to say goodbye to all these great boys!
OK, so again I don't have sound on my computer, but I did watch it three times in a row and laughed more with each time. I love how he stomps in place a few times, like he's revving up, then starts twirling in circles. SO CUTE! Love it!
4 comments:
Ha! What a good hula hooper he is! :)
The kids got some serious hula-ing talent!
So sorry about your dog! It is so sad to have to let go. My parents just had to put their dog that was 12 down a couple of months ago and Chad and Tara just had to say goodbye to Zeus. So sad to say goodbye to all these great boys!
OK, so again I don't have sound on my computer, but I did watch it three times in a row and laughed more with each time. I love how he stomps in place a few times, like he's revving up, then starts twirling in circles. SO CUTE! Love it!
What a trooper. Loved the wind up at the beginning!
Post a Comment