We met at school so the kids could show us the alphabet book they worked on throughout the year and for a special surprise their teacher had for us. Here's a picture of Dylan with her book turned to her favorite page...the letter E. She loves elephants just like her Aunt Jamie. She carries her elephant around wherever she goes.
After looking at her book Miss Sarah showed us a short slideshow she created using pictures of the kids she had taken throughout the year. It was so cute and the best part? She made a copy for each of the kids to have. Here is a picture of Dylan with her teacher. Dylan just loves Miss Sarah and can't wait to start going to school again next year.
After the video we all got into our cars to head to the pool to play and have some fun. All the kids had such a great time and we're going to have to go back to the pool again. We played and had a good time before saying goodbye for the summer. All in all it was a good first year of school for Dylan and I love that she's already looking forward to next year.
2 comments:
So fun. We are going to put Little Pudgie in pre-school in the fall too. It is breaking my heart and I can't wait... all at the same time.
Is that Mesquite Groves you went to or another pool? I love those little cheap water parks. They are the best!
I can't wait for summer! Just wish I had water pools like you do in AZ. Arizona knows how to party in the heat!
Post a Comment