And today's, tomorrow. Sorry, but that's the way it's got to be. Tomorrow there should be two pages...but I'll see how it goes before I promise anything.
I love that play set! Everyone I know who has it has loved it...it looks like your kids are no different. Hope you had fun looking at lights last night!
Gabs got that set her first Christmas and is taking a nap with Mary as I type this. It is the cutest set and they both love it...She uses the stable as a boat though, hopefully the Noah's Arc for Christmas will fix that. How fun for Dylan and Isaac to get an early Christmas gift! I hope it helps them last until next week!
I have been soo far behind at reading blogs, I just read your last 4 posts, which entailed 8 or 9or 10 pages. They are so dang cute. You will have the most adorable christmas 2007 book ever. What a fun tradition you have just created for yourself and your kids.
3 comments:
I love that play set! Everyone I know who has it has loved it...it looks like your kids are no different. Hope you had fun looking at lights last night!
Gabs got that set her first Christmas and is taking a nap with Mary as I type this. It is the cutest set and they both love it...She uses the stable as a boat though, hopefully the Noah's Arc for Christmas will fix that. How fun for Dylan and Isaac to get an early Christmas gift! I hope it helps them last until next week!
I have been soo far behind at reading blogs, I just read your last 4 posts, which entailed 8 or 9or 10 pages. They are so dang cute. You will have the most adorable christmas 2007 book ever. What a fun tradition you have just created for yourself and your kids.
Post a Comment