Friday, December 14, 2007

Twice in One Day

Yes, I know, I'm posting three layouts in one day. Luckily I had today's layout mostly done, I just needed to insert the pictures. Actually, that's going to be the case for the weekend. I already know what each day entails so that helps. Tonight was another success and that's always a good thing.



2 comments:

Jamie C. said...

Each of your pages looks so great! I can't believe how creative you can get doing each page. It's amazing! and you do such a greatjob. I love what you said about doing all this for you...don't we all claim it's for the kids about something or another, but really it's sometimes only for the mom! Either way, I love this idea and might even steal it! :)

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see the whole book put together! What a great tradition! Love you!