Monday, December 10, 2007

Why??

Why is it that things don't ever seem to work out the way you plan??? Here I am racking my brain to come up with holiday ideas each day, and either my 1 year old, my 2 year old, or the weather doesn't want to cooperate.

Oh wait, it's a 1 year old, a 2 year old and the weather. Who can control any of that? Here are days 9 and 10. Enjoy!






3 comments:

Jamie C. said...

I love that Dylan wanted to wear them as bracelets. And that picture of Isaac in the car with his hood is so so cute! What a fun mom you are!

Shanen said...

Yea...did you find our what time Santa comes out on non-rainy weather??

Bryn said...

Really cute! Tell me where this neighborhood is. The other night on our way home Dax and I drove around our neighborhood looking at the lights, but I think we would love to get out and experience it how we used to in CA. You're doing great keeping up with your days! I love reading about them