So I have a confession...Santa came early this year, and that's the reason for the late posts. Todd got me a new camera for Christmas, so the pictures have been slow getting downloaded to the computer. I know I'm a few days behind, but I think the two pages I post today might be worth it. I'll have to finish today's post, tomorrow, because I'm exhausted, but here are two more pages for you to enjoy.


2 comments:
Well, I have to admit. I didn't think you would keep this up for everyday. In fact I thought you were crazy!!The pictures are really cute and the fun you have with the kids is priceless!! These are good memories and I am sure Todd gets in the spirit too!!
These are by far my favorite pictures! That picture of the temple is so pretty! But, the ice cream pictures are great! Isaac looks adorable and Dylan looks so so happy! The one of the whole family with Santa is so priceless. I think you look so pretty in that picture, truely it really is a great picture of YOU!
Post a Comment