It serves me right for thinking I was ahead of the game. Well, with two young kids, things change. The page I decided to post yesterday, about our family gift, didn't happen. So today you will get the replacement page. Today, you will also get today's page, and today NO MATTER WHAT you'll see that tomorrow's page will be the family gift page.
Anyone confused?
Just look at the numbers on the page hopefully that will help. And I can't have a mixup tomorrow, because I have each day planned from now until Christmas. Wish us luck to get through these last five days.
Have a good one!
3 comments:
Hilarious! Isaac is a crack up! I love the card idea. I was thinking of doing something like that from the girls to Joe, but didn't know how that would work out. I see that foam stickers would be the ticket. Where did you get them? Fun idea.
Yahoo, they look great. I hope the suckers weren't too much trouble
aren't you a few days behind now???
Post a Comment