I decided that I wanted to start some new traditions in our house. The kids are still young, but Dylan is understanding more and more about Christmas and Santa and Froman. That's Frosty the Snowman for those who don't know her lingo. So I figured she was old enough to participate in some fun holiday activities.
I found a great article on one of the blogs I frequent, about creating a daily journal during the month of December. I thought this would be a great idea to digiscrap and then print and bind in a book each year so our family will have fond memories to look back on. The problem is, how many activities can a family enjoy with a 1 and 2 year old? I'm open for suggestions, so please chime in.
Unfortunately I didn't get last night's entry posted, but I did get the page completed. Here's to hoping I can continue to stay on top of things for the next three weeks. The goal is to post each day's page, on the appropriate day. Wish me luck.
So without further ado, here are the first two pages. And don't worry, we will have some Isaac-inspired pages also. It just so happened to revolve around Dylan these first two nights. Tomorrow will be different. I promise.


1 comment:
What a fun idea! Make sure you get a night in with a Christmas movie, popcorn and hot cocoa!! That's my favorite! P.S I love the term "froman"!!
Post a Comment