I'm not supposed to mention Nicole completed a triathlon this morning. She doesn't want anyone to know. So while she is taking a nap I'm not blogging about it.
And I'm not talking about how her neighbors and in-laws came out to support her...
And no words on how she swam...
or biked...
or ran...
Not going to mention how happy she was to finish...
Or how sad her son was when she ran by without stopping for him (look at the previous picture too)...
But all this not mentioning stuff is getting me tired. Love you babe. Good job today.
8 comments:
Woot Woot...I wish I could have actually seen it, but I am glad you did it, finished it, didn't drown, and have a great time. Congratulations, and next time, yes next time, you won't be as nervous. Great job.
Thanks Todd for not mentioning any of that! While you're at it, don't mention to her how proud I am of her or how much I wish I could have been there too. Don't tell her she did great either! :)
Hey Nicole- got your comment on 30days. Following me in a reader definitely counts. :)
CONGRATS on your tri!!! I just did one too. The weekend before. It was crazy but felt so good to accomplish it. Way to go.
I love you! That was the most fun (not sure if that is the right word! ;) ) I have had in a long time! It no way would have meant as much not doing it with you! Thank you for inviting me and thank you for being such a wonderful sister!
Wah-hoo! You're the woman!
You are awesome. That is one thing I would love to say I have done....but not so. Congratulations. I have heard once you do one you are usually hooked!
Todd, I'm glad you didn't blog about this :p Great job Nicole! I'm very impressed, and a bit inspired.
So proud of you and can't wait to do one with you. Even if it isn't this May, we will do one together eventually.
Post a Comment