Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I promise...

it's not because of the hair cut.

After Todd finished cutting the knot out of Dylan's hair, we decided to let Dylan try on some of the clothes we had stashed away for her. Dylan is lucky to have so many cousins that are older than her so she gets lots of hand-me-downs. We tried on dresses and pants and shirts and sweaters.

But this was Dylan's favorite.

These pictures remind me of the twins (my younger sisters) and how they used to dress up when they were younger. Especially Jamie. She always wore hats and glasses. I even recall a post a while back on her blog where her daughter was doing the exact same thing. What is it with little girls and hats? Or dress up in general?

1 comment:

Jamie C. said...

Oh that is so so cute! I love that hat! Why does Dylan have such a cute hat in Arizona, and I can never find anything that cute here? I love the pictures, you can tell that she is just having a ball in her diaper and new hat!